MOVIE NIGHT THIS SATURDAY

MOVIE NIGHT THIS SATURDAY
DIG THE HEAVY SOUNDTRACK RESTYLINGS OF MARK WALKER AND ADAM ACHEY

NEW SHIRTS ARE IN !!!!!!

NEW SHIRTS ARE IN !!!!!!
mtchwlls@yahoo.com for info

Monday, August 24, 2009

Rice burner

There are more than several occasions that my motorcycles were called Fucking Jap bikes or rice burners and such . Some (Not All) Harley riders look down on any bikes manufactured by Asian "originated" companies -I say "originated" because they design, test, and manufacture products right here in the US and hire Americans- . Those Harley lovers are fine with Non American motorcycles such as BMW, Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Triumph, and so on as long as they are from Europe...I don't really get it. I go to some motorcycle forums and they ban those Japanese bikes to be discussed and posted. You will notice many Harley riders do not wave or give thumbs up to those who is not on Harleys, either....It is pretty much like racism. And hard not to think otherwise.

I guess the bike makes the man for those guys, not the other way around. I would like to ride and build bikes that I like and fit me. I don't want to change myself to fit into certain bikes.

"I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice. " -Clint Eastwood

1 comment:

  1. Now this is intelligent thinking. It doesn't matter what you ride so long as you just ride. The freedom of choice makes it so. Besides, variety can be good and keeps life interesting.

    ReplyDelete