DIA DE LOS MUERTAS

DIA DE LOS MUERTAS
Want to participate? set up a shrine? submit some art? get with us or stop by.

NEW SHIRTS ARE IN !!!!!!

NEW SHIRTS ARE IN !!!!!!
mtchwlls@yahoo.com for info

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sons of Anarchy Fake Tat

The popular biker gang TV show,
"Sons of Anarchy" is coming back on Sept. 6th. And FX is pumping the show like it still needs it. At the same time, Fx shop is selling all those show related merchandises. I did not know what to say when I spotted this temporary tattoo of the fictional MC logo.

Wear your Sons of Anarchy colors without the pain or initiation. Perfect for that SAMCRO fanatic or anyone wanting to intimidate other motorists, the Sons of Anarchy Temporary Reaper Tattoo applies easily with water. Have your friends thinking you joined the Sons of Anarchy!

Two temporary tattoos included. 16 bucks a pop at the FX shop

Ah....No thanks. What? "anyone wanting to intimidate other motorists"? I would laugh my ass off and pee in my pants if some douche bag got this thing on the back and riding a bike naked.

3 comments:

  1. Can I get a small one? I'd like to put it on my forehead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can draw one on your forehead with a sharpie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to get this for real on my back is it ok if i do

    ReplyDelete